Join us for a brainstorming discussion on Zoom to share your thoughts on what could be done with QED. Two speakers with two different visions for QED will kick off the discussion, but what we really want is to hear from you on topics such as the following:
- Would you like to see the NCC repeat what they did in 2020 and 2021 in reserving QED for active transportation for most of the day?
- Or would you rather see something else?
- For example, should QED be permanently closed to cars? If yes, what would be done about special events at Lansdowne, such as game day parking?
- Could there be a time sharing arrangement between cars and active transportation? If yes, how could that be improved from the 2020 and 2021 pilots?
- Do we treat winter differently?
- How could the green spaces around the QED be put to better use if there was a new arrangement?
- What are other questions or considerations that should be considered?
We want to hear from you. Sign up on Eventbrite to let us know you are coming.